View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 02:32 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I thought it was weird for Hannah to tell Ephram that Amy told her about their "I love you's".... like, girl she was sharing that with you as a friend, don't go blabbing to Ephram! lol.

I like that Hannah has journals because I wrote in journals too! Everyday from 6th grade until like senior year haha. So embarrassing now, but its kinda cool to have those.

Amy is crazy, her trying SO HARD to get Hannah to like her was so annoying to me. Like, just be yourself and let her get to know you instead of trying to make her life better and get her involved in things. Just be an ear for her to listen too, jeez. Her calling her a "total zero" was so mean. Not everybody wants to be popular.... Amy was just so weird about the whole thing. Her calling off the friendship was weird too.

I don't blame Harold for being worried about Bright but I too think he needs to relax. The year just started and he is at least working. Thats better than him sitting at home not doing anything! I was glad when Bright stood up to him. Maybe if Bright had been out of college for like 2 years or something then it would be more understandable but he just graduated.

OMG @ Nina and the vibrator, why does she leave it out in the open like that? But yeah thats awkwarddddd and even more so when she went to Andy about it wtf... Andy was SO in the wrong for getting so mad at Nina for the whole issue. It really wasnt her fault and the other mom overreacted. I was glad when Andy apologized and they bonded over being single parents, it was really cute. How did they not see that they were great for one another?
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote