View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 10:23 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

TFTNT Jade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeerena (View Post)
When they'll release the second trailer tho? I hope next week. This footage wasn't enough.
Looks like next week. We'll also get those TV spots.

Quote:
Yeah..More possibility it's Yara not Theon. But the question is Will he kill her? May be torment her first? Euron is a kinslayer anyway so he won't find it a problem to kill his niece.
The old thread is closed now and I can't edit the post .
He'll torment her first. Killing her right away would be super easy. Sorry I closed it right away. Next time I'll wait 24 hours.

Quote:
They keep releasing pics from the first episode mostly so not to spoil anything I suppose, that explains also footage contains scenes from certain angels so you don't see the whole scene and guess what's really happening.
They did this too last time. They even did not ask Kit to attend the S6 premiere party and they didn't release any Jon promos.

Quote:
Are they trying to hit Drogon with their arrows??
To be fair, how else are they going to fight the dragons? They can just make use of whatever they have or at least die trying.

Quote:
The citadel and this is not Sam but some other Maester.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Brienne and Pod sparring I liked that one
Didn't she offer to help him fight? Or am I only imagining that?

Quote:
And this one is the most controversial.. Dany is going inside a cave or dungeon surrounded by rocks or Dragonglass? This implies a chance of hope if Smiths could collect these quantities of dragonglass and start making weaponry out of them. YES.. This means, Every one will have deadly weapons to fight and overcome WWs .
DRAGONGLASS. Just cause I want to and just cause they badly need all of those now. The question is when will this happen?
Spoiler:

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.