View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 09:19 AM
Scottish_Queen
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
There's no way they didn't know, and if they didn't, then they were arrogant and overly optimistic, which isn't any better, because getting a 16 episode season should have sent all the alarm bells to be ready for cancellation - season 4 was already a miracle renew in itself, season 5 should have been a pipe dream at best, not any level of certainty.

I don't blame the network one bit on this. This is all on the showrunners and production team
I don't get why you are so intent on blaming the showrunners and production teams for this when basically everyone on the show laid out what happened. So they are all lying jerks? Ok. It's not like they were angerly blaming the network either, they were just telling everyone exactly what happened and everything we saw supports it. They were given a S4, they were probably going to get a S5 with 8 episodes. But just in case that changed they were told to write a series finale...only to be cancelled mid shooting the finale.

Not sure what you wanted them to do. Hard to write S4 as the final season when you are told there's a good chance you might get a S5. The showrunners and producers wanted to give the show closure as much as we wanted to see it in full.

I get being upset, it wasn't my total ideal ending either but all this anger at the show seems so misplaced.

Last edited by Scottish_Queen; 06-20-2017 at 09:25 AM
Scottish_Queen is offline   Reply With Quote