View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 08:56 AM
April7739
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty lies (View Post)
That would be interesting to ask Eliza about the Clarke/Murphy dynamic, Alexa. That's one relationship that hasn't really been touched on, so far.
Eliza clearly just adores him. She and Bob would both definitely love more scenes with him. With Murphy up on the Ark with Bellamy, Bob will probably get plenty more.

Quote:
So is mentioning Lost in the White City to him, April. I'm guessing that he still thinks that since the movie is so hard to get a hold of, that many of the 100 fans have not watched it so he'll be happy to hear that you've watched/loved it and him in it.
I saw full versions of this movie uploaded on Youtube yesterday. Don't know if they are pitched, sped up or slowed down . . . I'll check them out.

Quote:
I'm really glad that you guys feel this way. The past mods and now me and Lisa have always tried to make this a great/positive place to post on and even when I first joined, I always felt welcomed but even more so now. You guys are the best and are amazeballs. For real. Whenever one of us is missing, it just doesn't feel the same.
Yeah, like how it hasn't felt the same without Kate. Everyone leaves their own footprint here.

Alexa, I get what you mean. Posting about the show and the ship with friends, and partaking in the discussions here . . . it makes you love 'me even more!

Quote:
And April, you spent the whole flight watching video? I'm jealous TBH. *still yet to watch any season 4 videos*
Sarah! You haven't watched the one in the OP yet? At least watch that one, PLEASE!

I didn't see any particularly good new ones yesterday, unfortunately.

Oh, at one point, I was looking at Bellarke drawings, and the woman sitting beside me looked over and was like, "Oh, those are nice. Who did those? Who is that?" And as I'm in the midst of explaining to her that they're from a TV show and these are drawings done by fans, then I scrolled to that SUPER smith 69 one I reblogged a while back. And I was just like, "Oops, that one's a little bit graphic. Sorry about that." But then she was like, "No, I like it!"
ICON