View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 06:05 AM
Valeerena
Passionate Fan

^ With pleasure ..And TFTNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y
Maybe because we did get promo pictures, a teaser and a trailer then they feel like they have to torture us more?
When they'll release the second trailer tho? I hope next week. This footage wasn't enough.

Quote:
Yeah, my guess is one of them gets captured by Euron (but I'm placing my bet on Yara). That kind of reaction from Theon (in the trailer) might also mean that Yara's in trouble.
Yeah..More possibility it's Yara not Theon. But the question is Will he kill her? May be torment her first? Euron is a kinslayer anyway so he won't find it a problem to kill his niece.
The old thread is closed now and I can't edit the post .

Quote:
Looks like this one will happen in the very first episode.
They keep releasing pics from the first episode mostly so not to spoil anything I suppose, that explains also footage contains scenes from certain angels so you don't see the whole scene and guess what's really happening.

Quote:
Thanks for this. I wonder why Spain only got this footage? Nothing spoilerish in that link too
No idea. Lucky fans I've found it by chance while scrolling on twitter. I liked it's Arya who was presenting us the footage tho I'll re-post it on the new thread

The footage continues to show us Dany vs Lannisters..

Jaime and Bronn with the Lannister army, I think this where the dragon and Dany with forces of Dothrakis will hit the Lannisters

Are they trying to hit Drogon with their arrows??

The Mountain is getting ready to fight some one.. inside the Red Keep.

The citadel and this is not Sam but some other Maester.

Jon .. and Sansa

Brienne and Pod sparring I liked that one

And this one is the most controversial.. Dany is going inside a cave or dungeon surrounded by rocks or Dragonglass? This implies a chance of hope if Smiths could collect these quantities of dragonglass and start making weaponry out of them. YES.. This means, Every one will have deadly weapons to fight and overcome WWs .

"I wish I was the monster you think I am" ~ Tyrion Lannister
"I'm no lady" ~ Brienne of Tarth

Last edited by Valeerena; 06-20-2017 at 06:21 AM