View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 08:40 PM
kerbear28
Fan Forum Hero

Here's the Afterbuzz show that Lindsay was talking about. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

Quote:
Guys really. Everyone needs to stop hating on them because they knew it was the final season. THEY DIDN'T KNOW! Every cast and crew member has confirmed this at one time or another.
Exactly! There were certainly things they could have done better, but you can't blame for not planning to shoot a finale. They really didn't know.

^ Amanda, those are all very good points. I agree about the letter, the montage and the song. It didn't really flow the way it should have, and it was way too long. Plus, the scene choices weren't all the best. Parts of it did feel a little lazy. A lot of time wasted recapping things we had just seen and heard.

I hadn't heard that about the priest. That's so interesting! I would have loved if Greer had been there with her.

According to Wikipedia, her last words actually were, "In manus tuas, Domine, commendo spiritum meum" ("Into thy hands, O Lord, I commend my spirit"). So, the show was pretty close on that point. "In the end is my beginning" came from the French phrase En ma fin est mon commencement, which she had embroidered on her cloth of state. I would have loved if they would have shown that or incorporated it somehow.