View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 06:44 PM
Betsybelle
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I love their friendship.

Just a non-romantic connection with another actor that kept going even after they stopped working together. A natural partnership that is really rare in acting.

I can't even imagine this show without Belle or Rumbelle. Maybe if they had said Emilie will be recurring. I know Adam said the on Sunday before he cancelled his Twitter account, lol, "never say never" about Rumbelle but that wasn't exactly encouraging. Can't imagine Hook without Emma or Regina without Zelena (even though Zelena is my least favorite character) or the Charmings. It just will not be the same show. I appreciate that some are looking forward to it but for me it would never be the same and it's just going to be insulting if they break Rumbelle up after all they've been through and the fans have been through and the fact that they have a child, possibly children together. I can't even imagine what they are thinking here. But I hope they surprise me and show some common sense here and keep everyone intact and have all the regulars from Season 6 back at the end.
Someone asked him if we'd see Rumbelle and that's what Adam said? Well I'm not surprised - and also, even if he wants it, it may not be possible if Em is working.

Bobby and Em's friendship is so beautiful and inspiring