View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 03:55 PM
LWS53
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Wow, those buildings are amazing all lit up.

so were you drinking Wine or Coffee?

Sorry I wasn't around all day, but today is Father's Day, so we did the family thing.
We were out tonight for fathers day. We usually go out the Monday night after as cabs are easier to find and places are not so busy. My husband and I (said with a royal accent ) shared a bottle of Prosecco and had champagne truffles yesterday. Finished the bottle today, before going to meet my son and then on to a restaurant.

Drinking the coffee first then finishing the wine. We got wine served with all meals (except breakfast, it wasn't Benidorm ) We had 300 Euro's per cabin as part of our deal and due to the wine or beer if you preferred with lunch and dinner, all tea and coffee in with the price we had quite a bit left over, so bought a Swarovski crystal pendant on the last day. That was my Anniversary present. I was going to get a massage or aromatherapy rub but really there wasn't much time spare if you went on all the excursions. There was a lovely little pool at the back of the ship so any spare time on board I spent swimming. When I had the pool to myself I just swam round the perimeter, so could get quite a few strokes in.

Last edited by LWS53; 06-19-2017 at 04:05 PM