View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 07:14 AM
Betsybelle
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Well you never know...

But, for me, even though it would be great to see them together again on 'Once..', I would love to see them both on a new project, new characters...so maybe that could happen
Well to be fair, as Em said, they have barely started writing S7 so no one knows what's up. I'm sure if she's asked and is available that she'd return - she loves Bobby, Belle, Rumbelle. Now personally, I'm not holding my breath - Adam and Eddy dumped her and Rumbelle; Belle had no screen time in 6B, not even with her own son. I would love to see Rumbelle again, but for now I'm just going to hope that they don't destroy Rumbelle's HE. If no one ages during this curse and something happens to Rumple, then Belle and Gideon will love their entire lives without him - I wouldn't put it past A and E.

Bobby and Em WILL work together again - that's for certain. They both very much want to and Bobby will make it happen.

You're welcome, CD!