View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 03:09 PM
Betsybelle
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Been staying away because I don't care about Season 7 without Belle.

But I wanted to see what happened at the con and am so glad I did.

Of course he didn't like GQ. He cares about this character and knew how "weird" it would be. Emilie said this fall how they were. Although I see some who don't believe he said the things that are bring reported. It's apparent,y a "Rumbeller fantasy."

I find him so refreshing and frankly thing he should be writing the show instead of the writers,

Anyway, their friendship and respect for each other are wonderful to see.

I have such respect for both of them as actors and as people. We've been so lucky. We know how special they are even if A&E don't.
The con was just everything I ever dreamed of and more. I posted stuff in some threads here I think and just now in the Bobby/Em thread in the Bobby forum. This con was all about Bobby and Emilie's friendship ...

There's a main blogger who thinks we're pretty much lying, but she's ridiculous. I was there today and if you read my recap in the Bobby thread here, you'll see...

Some stuff:

Bobby: "She loves me..."
I’m crying, seriously, these two….

When he was editing my chipped cup, Emilie was leaving her autograph session. She said “bye, Bobby - see you later” and she came up close to him. Someone shouted for them to hug - which they kind of did as I think (I’m exhausted and this happened so fast) he out his arm around her; whatever they did, it was beautiful. Then Bobby says “she loves me” - ugh. I don’t remember what Em said, but I think it was something like “he thinks” and they bantered back and forth for a minute.
There are no words to describe how much I LOVE their friendship - they really love each other …

To the very end, Bobby and Emilie were together....

They came out together in the closing ceremonies, holding hands - then he had his hand on her back.
They stood next to each other the entire time, laughing and talking - her arm was touching his.
When I left the room, I saw Bobby and Em walking (fast, lol) together down the hallway. I don’t know if they were going to have dinner together or what, but they didn’t wait for the other actors…
I’m overwhelmed with feelings for these two; they have the most beautiful friendship and love for each other ….

Bobby and Em chatting and laughing after the final Trio photo...
before Bobby had his own season, was so awesome. LOL I loved how Em waved “bye bye” with her fingers (you know, when you curl your fingers)…..

Last edited by Betsybelle; 06-18-2017 at 04:19 PM