View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 08:51 AM
SRBleyton4ever
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
The UK is baking and my Mum has been suffering from Diverticulitis and has had to be hospitalised whilst she recovers because of the heat/dehydration making it worse.
Yep, I keep passing out from heat exhaustion I could actually deal with it if it was just simply passing out from being so hot nut no! Gotta make do with the blurry vision, going pale as a ghost, struggling to even walk let alone breathe in the build-up to passing out My Teacher at college last week was suggesting I carry a portable fan with me and it's just like When you suffer heat exhaustion you have to completely strip off, along with having water + air + a cool space, and I may get on well with some people in my class but I don't know them well enough to let them take all my clothes off. I was supposed to be going out bowling & a pizza tomorrow for my birthday, but instead I'm probs just gonna go up west for some bits & do the rest indoors. Seriously cannot wait until I'm back in Nottingham for Uni, because I desperately miss their constant rain & wind

Quote:
That's amazing, Sam!
Totally understandable Sam. Using your feelings to inspire you instead is another great thing to do!
Thanks guys It's honestly so fun for me cause when people read drafts of my work they're all like 'wow you have a great imagination' and I'm just like you have no idea Like I don't tell people which parts of my writing is real and which is false partially cause in the frame of the story it doesn't actually matter, and people never believe that this type of stuff could happen.