View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 01:16 PM
Betsybelle
Master Fan

What a wonderful meet and greet.

I have to start with the fact that she’s terrible with timelines - she said Lacey was only in the one episode, lol - she forgot the S2 finale, lol. We already know she is way off on how long Belle was in the DC.

I got SO emotional when I said I wasn’t over Belle and her being off the show. She joked that there are more important things to be upset about and I wanted to be sure she knew that it wasn’t like that. I said I hoped I didn’t sound like an idiot and she said “of course not”. She’s a dear….

At some point I asked about how hard it must have been to say goodbye after 6 years - this followed her talking about the finale dance being emotional and how (after someone asked) the crew left them alone. She talked about how they looked around - she really didn’t expound much about this or her last scene, which I don’t know if I’m surprised or not. Sometimes Em seems to talk and others she’s just very brief.

Em DID say that when you are friends with someone, you always keep in touch - it was clear that she and Bobby will. I asked if they would like to work together and she said TWICE that they’d love to!!! She was asked about whether she’d return and said that they’ve barely started writing, much less started filming…and she’s not involved, so….. New work? She’s looking, but can’t say much since nothing is set. She wants to be close to her family, said that she wants to be a real parent to Vera and not work 14 hours a day, across country. Em looked SO tiny on the huge chair! So, good stuff !!