View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 12:44 PM
Truthisbeauty
Dedicated Fan

I agree, this was a great episode. I'm getting a little mixed up between episodes, since I haven't been consistently posting, so forgive me if I talk about something that wasn't in this one.

You're right, great opening with Rebekah and Kol seeing Elijah's sire line die before their eyes.

Loved Klaus talking to Hayley and finally appreciating all his brother meant to him. Wish that Elijah would reveal that somehow he heard his brother's nice words (he needs to hear them!) Klayley fans must really be happy.

Loved that Freya went in first and got to see some of what she missed out on by not being in their lives all these years..both the good and the bad. You are right Lady Katherine, that in some ways Klaus would have been a better choice to go in, or maybe to go in WITH Hayley...but Hayley makes sense too, since he has such tenderness for her(and not always tenderness with Klaus if you think on it.) So scary and sad that Elijah locked himself away behind the red door and almost killed Hayley...it was Hope calling for her Mom that saved Elijah from himself. She reminded him of his REAL core self--his need for innocence and family. Only now, Hayley is scared of him...and probably scared of her own proclivity to violence.

Loved that Davina appeared again--and heard Josh talking to her (was that in this ep?) And she rose from the dead! What a great twist.