View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 12:28 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Pretty Little Liars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty
I agree that Toby and Spencer were "off" and Toby was acting strange...forgetting that he invited Spencer and really not into her. He even looks like a bad guy...really disheveled.. I hope Toby is AD and AD is not someone I really care about.
Frankly...Spencer is my least favorite Liar and I would be content if she ended up alone. She really doesn't need to have someone.
It was VERY strange, indeed. Plus, even Keegan (Toby) said in a tweet some weeks back he can clearly say that Toby doesn't kiss Spencer again or something really weird like that. It's possible he said that because that's not really Spencer? He might have been trolling too but all I know is both Spencer and Toby in that scene looked off and very weird. Troian and Keegan have gobs of chemistry together, they cannot turn off the natural chemistry that exists between them. It's there! But you could tell they were trying to say something very clearly in that scene. Toby absolutely looked off and out there. I guess we are to assume he's upset over Yvonne but it seemed way more than that. He invited Spencer there, then seemed surprised she showed up, like he didn't remember, or wasn't even happy she was there. Spencer walked in and looked like she was ready to seduce him. She was on a mission, looked very forward and strange. Even Toby said to her when she blew off the police almost ready to arrest them that it didn't sound like the Spencer he knew. That has to be a clue as well. Either Toby is AD/working for AD or that's not really Spencer (either a twin or AD in a mask) but something was extremely off about that scene. I also don't think it was a coincidence that the scene was thrown in there with the other three pairings either... Haleb are sweet as heck, getting married, Aria and Ezra are romantic, getting ready to marry, Emily and Alison looked very cute finally getting together, very happy and at peace. Spencer/Toby, by comparison didn't resemble any of those three pairings.

Spencer... well, Melissa said it best when she told her a while back she loved to move in on men who were taken, usually taken by someone close to her. Remember how she had something going on with both Ian and Wren while Melissa dated Ian and was even engaged to Wren? She also cheated on Toby, I believe twice with other people, emotionally and kissing the one. She then did the unthinkable and went for it with Caleb KNOWING Hanna wasn't over Caleb. She even had an emotional love affair with Caleb in Europe while Hanna had no idea where Caleb was or that Spencer was with him years before Spencer fessed up she had romantic feelings and wanted to be with Caleb. What Spencer did to Hanna was sickening, stab in her back, cold. I don't give a rip if Hanna lied and said she was okay with it. Spencer knew better! Then remember Spencer immediately bedded Marco at the hotel while revealing to him, a detective, that they buried a body in such an obvious way. She essentially cheated on Caleb as well with Marco too. She also kissed Toby right before Toby and Yvonne got into the car accident. Spencer has a history of not caring about the feelings of those close to her when it comes to which man she wants to get her claws into. I have never liked this about her. You can say maybe this is her twin since the time jump and the twin was with Caleb. Maybe, but I don't believe the twin was with all of these other men so this was at the very least, some Spencer and most probably all Spencer. Not cool. I like Spencer but this part of Spencer I highly dislike.

As for Toby... I lost a lot of respect for him when he went behind Spencer's back, essentially drove her crazy, while becoming A in season 3. That was heartless even if he claims he was trying to protect her. He drove Spencer to Radley, he had Spencer go to the A Team because she was so desperate.

So Spencer and Toby have definitely had their share of issues and really bad moments too. I don't like Spoby nearly as much as I love Haleb as a result but I still like them, mainly because I like the chemistry and I couldn't imagine who else Spencer would end up with. Some are speculating Wren. It's a book thing and there's speculation Wren saves her life in the finale. We know Wren has always had a deep crush on Spencer too.

I guess we'll have to wait and see if Spencer has a twin or Toby is working for the dark side, maybe both. We'll see.

Pretty Little Liars 7.18 CHOOSE OR LOSE

Quote:
Tanner is really sadistic. She takes pleasure in psychologically torturing the girls. This town breeds detectives like this.
Right?!! How does she continue on with this torture when she knows she was dead wrong about the dollhouse thing. She accused them until the very end then realized she was wrong and they were tortured in the dollhouse. It would seem logical that she'd assume EVEN if they had something to do with Archer's death, there has to be a damn good reason, maybe self defense, given everything they have been through. I can't stand her. The detectives are either like her, horrible, or men who even have romantic attractions to underage girls like Wilden and Garrett.

Quote:
They have the best mother/daughter relationship and the only mother/daughter relationship I like on this show.
I agree! Hanna and Ashley are epic. Seriously, they have been close and shared so many emotional scenes throughout the years. I just love them. I also love how Ashley never warmed up to Jordan. She always wanted Hanna with Caleb and was never accepting Jordan.

Quote:
They are definitely very sweet together. Very funny the way their relationship got exposed and Hannah said, "It's about time." lol
I know!

Seriously, I really like Emily and Alison. They are very sweet like you said. It's very pure, innocent and real. Sasha and Shay have a lot of chemistry. I actually think they have way more chemistry than Shay and Lindsey (Emily and Paige). Definitely pleasantly surprised about Emily/Alison. Like them!

Quote:
??????? Is this something I should know?
Nope, pure, 100% speculation on my end. I am most likely dead wrong!

Quote:
Was that the trunk or the engine? I thought She opened the front of the car.
Maybe you're right?!! I assumed trunk but would have to watch more closely.

Last edited by jediwands; 06-17-2017 at 12:35 PM