View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 11:32 AM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

April, I totally agree but unfortunately, some people in this fandom still engage in unacceptable behaviour and feel like it's their prerogative to make their feelings known to the cast/crew when they're unhappy. By all means, voice it out in a constructive way, just not via boos and jeers because you don't like their comments/mentions of the opposing ships/characters you don't like etc. That's just childish and unbecoming, especially when we're talking about mostly adults here.

Conventions are supposed to be fun events where fans can meet their favourite castmembers, hear their insights on the characters/storylines, meet fellow fans and just indulge in some entertaining fandom-related activities. Hopefully, this convention will be just that.

I will not watch the livestream most likely, very tied up this weekend with work and then family stuff. But I will keep up with Twitter updates at some point.

Steph. Was wondering where you were. Thanks for the fic recommendation and hope to see you around.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit