View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 08:46 AM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

Damn, I was hoping that you'd get to go to Fan Expo instead, April. On the bright(er) side, the likelihood of you meeting him is still way higher than the likelihood of me ever meeting him. I've accepted it so it's fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
I really was. On Bob's board, I even told you and Paulina not to talk about it, didn't I?

I think I'm gonna have to write my question down so I don't get tongue-tied. I think it's a good one. Not too obnoxiously shippy, but it does draw some attention to how powerful the Bellarke dynamic was in the finale. I hope I get to ask it.

Not gonna lie, I'm a little nervous for this panel now. I love Eliza, but I felt better with Bob being there to field some of those Bellarke questions, if they arose. Kudos to Eliza for coming, though. I have to say, out of all the cast members, she really is the most reliable, it seems, when it comes to these cons.
You did. I thought about that instantly.

Yeah, some of the questions submitted seemed too shipper-focused. I prefer questions which focus on the characters individually whilst touching on their dynamics as a team/partners etc.

I'm nervous about an Eliza only panel too but hopefully, it all goes well and there's no stupid shipper tensions/boos again. From both sides, I might add.

Yes, she is. Again, more of an unfortunate circumstance in Bob's case but Eliza really is the most reliable one out of the cast so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
I don't know. I think it's gonna be mailed to me? This guy was just like, "You love Bob Morley? So do my kids. He's their favorite. They ship Bellarke. I can make you a Bob Morley pumpkin. Do you want a Bob Morley pumpkin?" And I was just like, "Heck yes, I do!" It was sort of an impulse buy when my emotions were running high. Now I have to choose a photo of Bob and email it to this pumpkin guy so he can carve it out. This is all completely legit. I have sunk to a new level. (And ideas for what to have him carve? I was thinking of Bell's face when he says the infamous "Who we are" quote in 1x07.)

My Clarke funko fell over on the nightstand, and Bellamy fell on top of her. I was like, "Hey, that works."
The guy's kids have good taste then. These are random booths at the convention? I had no idea that you could get things like celebrity faces carved onto pumpkins. And that would be a good photo. I was thinking the Day Trip one but that one is probably too somber/bloody.

That does work. Kinky Bellarke funkos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxury (View Post)

Also I don't know about you guys, but my male friends always stroke my hair and put their hands on my shoulders I also nuzzle their hands
Totally, I mean all my male friends do it. What's the big deal?

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit