View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 09:20 PM
April7739
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sorry, I feel like I'm talking about the same thing in three separate threads and on Bob's board, but I mean . . . WHO ELSE BUT GOOD OLD APRIL WOULD HAVE THIS HAPPEN TO HER TWICE?

See, the reason why I've been so diligent about bringing these polls here is because I've been monitoring Twitter like a hawk, praying for no cancellation. I knew something was wrong today, though. Besides the gut feeling, I, too, noticed that Bob was no longer on the photo op and autograph thing, and that it was just showing Eliza's pic, and . . . I knew before I even saw his tweets. I couldn't eat today because I knew. I sensed it.

I still love the guy, though. And when I do finally, at long last, after 84 years, finally meet him, I'm gonna be like, "Okay, this isn't meant to guilt trip you or anything, but I need you to know that I took a 14 hour road trip to try to meet you one year, and then the next year I got on a plane and flew across two time zones. So this is a BIG DEAL!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxury (View Post)
Any change you could still come to Toronto???
When is that again? I don't think it's likely. I don't have a passport, plus I shelled out so much money for this one.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that they'll announce him for another Wizard World event and that it will be within driving distance. It's the airfare that was really pricey.

I'm still on vacation, though, guys. I'm still doing all the Eliza stuff and Buffy cast stuff.

Any ideas on what question I should ask Eliza at the panel tomorrow? I never intended to ask an obnoxiously shippy question and still will not, but I was thinking . . . Okay, tell me if this is good: The finale of season four is my favorite episode of the show, and a lot of that is due to the fact that you and Bob were such powerhouse performers. So much of the finale hinged on the emotion you two portrayed in both your scenes together and in the scenes once Bellamy and Clarke were separated. How do you go about preparing to tackle an episode like that and convey such intensely emotional storylines? As actors, what is that process like?

This is such a bad idea, but as a way of over-compensating for Bob's physical absence, I'm purchasing the most ridiculous merchandise. I now am the proud owner of Bellarke funko pops. And I'm getting a pumpkin carved with Bob's face on it. Yes, you heard that right. I'm getting . . . a Bob pumpkin.

WHAT THE **** AM I GONNA DO WITH THIS PUMPKIN?!?!?!
ICON