View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 08:18 AM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT. Love the title.

Thoughts on the last few posts on the old thread ... I think that some BC fans are not happy about the "Such a good friend." line but I choose to see it positively instead ... we all know that their friendship is the crux of their relationship and the best relationships IMO start from the strongest friendships. It doesn't necessarily speak to the evolution of their relationship in season 5 in any case. And I love the other bits in the script like her being grateful for him. (and I'm sure the opposite is true for him as well)

And April, sorry I think that I should have been more specific. Yup, we have the playlist in the OP but I was referring to one for season 4 only ... for people to vote on their favourite new videos which include their season 4 moments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1marie (View Post)

I love this title I kind of want to rewatch season 1 now
All the talk about 1X03 last week made me want to rewatch that episode so badly. Probably this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
And if you are not as emotional about "I see you" as I am, listen to that song from the soundtrack. And watch the featured video in the OP, because the end of it uses "I see you" in the most emo but touching way ever.
Gah, I need to watch it already.

Great question, April! I'll have to mull over this one, I don't have a ready answer for this particular one and I need to sit and think about this.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit