View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 10:11 PM
LadyKatherine
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fated 4 FayLee (View Post)
I agree on both accounts.

First of all, Plec has a long history of putting together toxic couples and then banking everything on those couples. I don't think there's a single ship on TVD that's free of abuse of any kind but vampires are all kinda animals so we let it go. Am I supposed to buy that Plec now suddenly developed a conscience and Haylijah's the line she won't cross?? What a load of crap lol

Of all the ships Plec has written, Haylijah is the least toxic by far so I'm sorry but I'm calling bullshiot Julie Plec

I also agree this will be short lived for 2 reasons: one, the Haylijah fanbase is too big and vocal and JP will be backpedaling in no time and two, JP is extremely fickle and she'll no doubt change her mind before the inks even dry on next season. This is just Julie Plec being a drama queen
I agree. Haylijah is the least toxic. Elijah had never harm Hayley. I think episodes 4X10 was the first time I ever seen him hurt her. But it doesn't make sense because the entire time Elijah was dead/ unconscious .He had no control over the situation. So I'm calling bull**** on that as well. I think the real reason they are ending the relationship is because they want to appeal to younger viewer. They are trying to go after TVD core audience. So they probably will bring in someone young and fresh for Hayley's love interest.