View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 06:57 PM
Fated 4 FayLee
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
I wish they would write Rebecca better. I'm sick of her falling for Marcel only to have her heart broken again. I believe Rebecca 's rekindled relationship with Marcel will end in heartbreak, especially considering how he proclaimed his love for Sofya,and risk his life for her prior to him kissing Rebecca. I find it a little suspicious that Marcel is suddenly interested in Rebecca after Vincent never showed up to wake Sofya. I for once I would like for Rebecca to have a new love interest ,and have Marcel to be jealous of her for once.
I agree. I wonder if the reason the writing isn't better for Rebekah is because she never sticks around very long. I agree though, I hate how weak they always make Rebekah when it comes to Marcel and wish they'd have her move on. I feel like if they have her reunite with Marcel one day, he needs to really work to get her back.

I actually really liked Rebekah and Matt but I think that ship has sailed

Quote:
I was wondering because I found it odd that the hollow allowed Davina to keep her powers, when it been stated that the hollow crave power. Plus I want to know when did Josh heal Davina with vampire blood? Did he heal Davina before she was killed by the Hollow? Because if so she could be a vampire.
It didn't actually show Davina die so I'm guessing she was healed in time but I would laugh so hard if she became a vampire

Quote:
I'm more surprised that she didn't mention Marcel,and I do not recall her mentioning Vincent either. Hmm? I hope we will get a answered to this. Do you know whether, or not Kol and Davina left town?
That's what I mean, the fact that there was no mention of Marcel at all, or Vincent for that matter is just beyond bizarre to me.

They said they were leaving town and it showed then driving off so unless something stops them, then I believe so.

my tumblr|| Jess