View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 02:52 PM
starryeyesxx
Fan Forum Star

Carrie & Big were awful imo. I made me hate Carrie....it was one of those things where I'd look at the people who loved them and think 'how? Do you simply ship the couples that get the most screentime?' because that is literally it. They still make me gag....

I didn't watch Castle, but from what I saw a lot of people liked seeing the mains get to be together & not having it dragged out. Their relationship got to move forward (I'm pretty sure they got married & it was a finale flash-forward kinda wedding), but the show must have been dropping in ratings if the because.....and I don't follow it, so this is just my impression of what happened, but the show had it's budget cut, so it leaked that they were going to make the female lead leave, which caused a huge outcry from the audiencce and so instead they just decided to wrap the show up.

Personally, I'd rather have a show that didn't run all that long, if the story felt well put together & developed naturally & organically instead of having a show go on & on pulling all kinds of crap with the ships because they don't know how else to write a show these days....