Elite Fan

I'm going with #18.

#4 - 2
#18 - 3 - Eliminated
#26 - 1

Best of Pacey and Joey Survivor - Season 1

*Vote for your least favorite moment
*You may vote only once every round.
*The moment will be eliminated when it has three votes or after a couple of days.
* Season 1 will compete against the other seasons in an Ultimate Survivor
All graphics are from Tumblr and/or belong to their owners.
pacey & joey
Home > Dawson's Creek - Joshua Jackson Image Gallery - Hosted by JoshJackson.net

Round 7

1. 1x01 -Pilot
Eliminated Round 5

2. 1x01 -Pilot

3. 1x02 - Dance
Eliminated Round 4

4. 1x02 - Dance

Joey: I'm reaching a breaking point with this whole kiss thing.
Pacey: I'm not engorged with this, either okay? It goes both ways.

5. 1x02 - Dance
Eliminated Round 3

6. 1x03 - Kiss

Pacey: Could it be? Joey is finally noticing the opposite sex!
Joey: Shut up.
Pacey: (shouts) Excuse me young man. This woman here thinks you’re very attractive….
Joey: You buttplug!
Pacey: Forget it, Joey. Guys off yachts don’t go for waitresses….*
Joey: I’m going to kill you. One night in your sleep. A slit to the throat maybe, or a screwdriver to your temple. Be ready.

7. 1x04 - Discovery

8. 1x06 - Baby

Pacey: Feel free to keep on walking. I won’t think you’re rude.
Joey: Look, despite first impressions, I’m not here to bust on you. I don’t know if the rumors are true or exaggerated, or if this is one of your attempts to appear more attractive to the girls, but I just wanted to say I know what you must be going through.
Pacey: No, I really doubt you know what I’m going through.
Joey: Well, let me see. People stare when you walk down the hall. We’ve seen that. They whisper behind your back. You overhear your name in the conversation of strangers. Soon, a justifiable paranoia sets in. Whether they are or not, you’re convinced everyone’s talking. Imagine if you’d done something even worse.
Pacey: Like what?
Joey: Sharing a house with your pregnant, unwed sister and her black boyfriend, while your father serves time on a drug conviction. Imagine that, Pacey. We actually have something in common: Providing gossip for the small-minded townsfolk. And, unfortunately for you, you’re tonight’s top story.
Pacey: Great. So, what do I do now?
Joey: Same thing I did. You pray like hell for a better story to come along.

9. 1x07 - Detention
Eliminated Round 2

10. 1x08 - Boyfriend

JOEY: Anyway, I hear Jen’s ex has been lurking around Capeside. Met this strapping young fellow yet?
PACEY: Oh, he’s a real charmer. Just about lost three toes to a pair of his steel-belted radios.
JOEY: So, what’s the party line? You think she’ll go back to him? And return to her wanton New York ways?
PACEY: You know, I really don’t know, but if Jen did ditch Dawson for Billy the Kid, wouldn’t that please a certain someone we both know?
JOEY: Look you know me, Pacey, I’m not one to stand in the way of true love. But if Jen has a connection to this guy, which seems like she does, you know, what can we do about it?
PACEY: Look, Joey, I’ve never really taken a particular interest in your life.. ‘cause frankly your life has never been*particularly*interesting but there is one thing I need to know. You’re really, really enjoying the fact that Jen’s ex is in town, aren’t you?
JOEY: Well, it’s intriguing, Pacey, I mean, even you have to admit that.
PACEY: But you know what? This is the wedge you’ve been waiting for that’s going to drive Jen and Dawson apart, right?
JOEY: No, Pacey, you’re such… it’s not like that at all. You don’t know what you’re talking about.
PACEY: See, the three of us have been friends too long and up until now, I’ve just kind of stood idly by and watched this all go down. But it’s time to lay this on the line, okay? You have some raging hormonal obsession for our friend Dawson and you just can’t wait to get your hooks into him but good, can you? Huh?
JOEY: Bite me, Pacey.

11. 1x08 - Boyfriend

12. 1x08 - Boyfriend

13. 1x08 - Boyfriend

PACEY: Ooh Mellisa Fife, one o’clock. Girl of my dreams right there. How do I look?
JOEY: Like the ‘before’ picture in an ad for geek remover.
PACEY: Easy, doll. Jealousy’s not going to get you anywhere.

14. 1x08 - Boyfriend

PACEY: Not that I care, but you might want to pace yourself with this stuff.
JOEY: Pacey, I know I don’t say it enough, but you’re a really terrific friend.
PACEY: Okay. Thanks. Yeah.
NICE SERIAL RAPIST MAN: Is this guy bothering you, Chloe?
PACEY: Okay, just a couple of things… First, her name’s not Chloe. It’s Joey. And second, no, I’m not hitting on her. I’m just her friend. God knows.

15. 1x08 - Boyfriend

Pacey: Alright, Jo.. say goodbye to the nice serial rapist man.
Blonde Guy: You again a-hole! She doesn’t want to leave.
Joey: Come on, please leave, Pacey.
Pacey: Alright, cowboy. Party’s over. (punches him)

16. 1x10 - Double Date

17. 1x10 - Double Date

Joey: So, let me get this straight. You tried to create some kind of snail ménage-à-trois.
Pacey: Well, it sounds kind of stupid when you say it out loud but I just saw this really pretty snail in the tank over by the window and I don't know, but last night it just seemed really brilliant.
Joey: Let me fill you in on something here. You know, this pretty little snail over here by the window is what you call a carnivorous snail. You know what carnivorous snails eat?
Pacey: Other snails.
Joey: Yeah. Other snails. Other snails such as our snails which are the snails we are desperately relying on to raise our marine biology grades.
Pacey: Okay. I'm sorry. Okay? I know how important this project was for you. For us. Okay? Whatever I need to do, okay, however I can make this up to you, Joey.

18. 1x10 - Double Date
Eliminated Round 6

19. 1x10 - Double Date

PACEY: It’s amazing, personality like yours and you can’t get any dates.
JOEY: Even more amazing: personality like yours and you can.

20. 1x10 -Double Date

21. 1x10 - Double Date

JOEY: What? What’s that smile of yours? Is it because I look ridiculous?
PACEY: No.
JOEY: Or is it that my misfortune amuses you? Or maybe it’s simply you just enjoy putting me in the most awkward situations and watching me squirm, Pacey.
PACEY: No, it’s none of that. I was just thinking to myself that when you loosen up, you’re not half bad to be around. Bordering on fun, even.
JOEY: Home, Jeeves.
PACEY: Yes, Miss Daisy.

22. 1x10 - Double Date

JOEY: Look around you, Pacey. I mean, look at what my life is. I’m a boarder in my sister’s house, I share my bedroom with the living room, and my social life consists of a part-time job. As far as I can tell there are only two ways to make my life better. And the one that doesn’t involve waking up and discovering it’s all been a dream involves a college scholarship. When I apply I better have the grades that don’t give them a choice because a scholarship is pretty much my only way out of Capeside. And if I don’t get out of here, Pacey, well, it’ll be a sadder story than I care to imagine. Okay?
PACEY: You don’t have to worry, Jo. You’re going to make it out of here. You’re going to go to some great school and send me postcards back here where I’ll be tending bar or pumping gas.
JOEY: Come on, Pacey. You’ll get out too.
PACEY: Yeah, if the circus is hiring.

23. 1x10 - Double Date
[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

24. 1x11 - The Scare
Eliminated Round 1

25. 1x13 - Decisions

26. 1x13 - Decisions