View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 06:55 AM
Aurora Cormier
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I really don't get why people think they have the right to be so judgemental over what you're doing with your life, especially when what you're doing doesn't affect them.
Exactly! I mean, I get it, when you think something is great, you wish everyone could do it, but that does NOT give you the right to question people when they don't follow the same plans YOU have for YOUR life. Like, I don't go around asking people why they haven't learn a second language yet, or why they don't have a degree, and I certainly don't act like they're poor unfulfilled souls when they haven't done any of these things, so why the hell do people think they have the right to ask me about my relationship?? That's just plain rude, imo.

I wasn't even gonna go to class yesterday, but because the course is almost ending I didn't want to miss it. But I wasn't doing well and then when this happened I soooo regreted not staying home. I hate when people put me on the spot with personal questions and judgement like this. On normal days, I don't care and I laugh it off, but when I'm not mentally okay, uncomfortable situations or embarrassing situations are triggering to me. I have obsessive thoughts sometimes and it's mentally and even physically exhausting when they happen. I spend hours, literally hours after something like what I just told you happens, replaying a moment in my head, wondering what I could've done and said to avoid that situation or for it to have had a better outcome. Hours. Like yesterday when this happened, it was like 9pm, and I couldn't sleep until 5am because my mind wouldn't stop replaying what happened. Until I can think of a good hypothetical scenario, it doesn't stop replaying. And while that happens, I can't do anything. I can't study, I can't watch or read things. I basically can't function, and then I hate myself for it, cause usually what triggers me are things that normally wouldn't even bother me at all, so I keep asking myself why I'm wasting hours on this, no one's thinking about it but me, sometimes I need to actually tell myself repeatedly to stop. It was still on my mind the whole morning, and writing this post was actually the first thing I could properly do today