View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 08:35 PM
.:DoDs:.
Master Fan

A Shay sempre foi, desde o 1º dia
A Sasha nunca faz live tweeting dos epis, mas se diz shipper tb...

To lendo os comentários, a teoria da gemea da Spencer tá ganhando força
Quote:
I honestly think “AD” is a team of people and not just one person. I think the people that are involved are Spencer’s twin, Wren, and Melissa. After tonight’s episode I’m convinced Spencer has a twin and was the one that hooked up with Toby and that the “scar” was makeup because Toby tried to touch it and she pulled his hand away. I wasn’t too big on the Spencer has a twin theory but now I’m convinced that she does have one. I absolutely think these people are the AD team.
Quote:
Remember in the first season when the little boy said a couple in dark hair want to hurt the blonde girl (Alison)? I’m thinking the male with the dark hair, could be wren, and the female with the dark hair could be Spencer’s twin.

The fact that both “Spencer” and Wren were together in the airport is shady AF. Plus the fact that the probability of there being a Spencer twin now is high.

Maybe, just maybe, in the scene when Wren was talking on the phone to some mysterious person about “taking care” of their respective “ends”, he could have been speaking to the twin. Maybe, the twin is upset Spencer got everything she wanted (a good house, pretty good parents, money, Toby, friends etc.) Just because she was brought home by the Hastings instead of her (the twin). This is plausible since it is the basis of the story in the books.

Sorry for the lack of photos or exact quotes from the past seasons. I’m just typing this out as it comes to mind.
Quote:
So Spencer’s twin showed up at Toby’s cabin right? Except she has the scar from the gun shot so????
Quote:
1) The Twincer vibes are VERY strong tonight. Specifically the scene with Toby. I think Twincer is very much in love with Toby, a lot of us believe this twin was the one who gave Toby that final “goodbye” kiss in the 7A finale. Toby himself even said that she didn’t seem like the Spencer he knew, and she brought up feeling like an outsider and something about friends and family being taken away? That sounds a lot like a twin to me. Very much like the ending to the books, which I know a lot of people might dislike, but after all the show is based off the novels.

I personally feel like the twin could actually be who we know as Bethany Young, and if this girl is in love with Toby and also happened to push his mom off the roof of Radley, then that’s pretty interesting. Maybe she thought Marion was hurting Toby and she wanted to kill her because she loved him, or something along those lines.
2) Also back to Twincer… Spencer was wearing a dark leather jacket and a black dress (I think it was black, but definitely a dress) when she met up with Toby. The next time we see Spencer when she meets with Emily and Alison, she’s wearing jeans and a striped top or jacket (I forget specifically, but regardless it was a totally different outfit). I know it’s possible she could’ve just changed, but this isn’t the first time this has happened… last time a big twin red flag occurred was with Wren, and she suddenly “changed outfits” for that encounter as well.

In the promo for next week, we find out who killed Charlotte and see someone in a leather jacket walking up the stairs to the church, and Charlotte says something like “am i supposed to be afraid of you?” The leather jacket kinda makes me feel like it could be Spencer’s twin, who killed her older sister. Again, if this twin actually is Bethany, maybe her motive is whatever went down between them at Radley. I think there could be plot holes in Charlotte’s story. Maybe both Charlotte and her sister ended up in Radley, but she never knew they were related. Would also explain why Bethany had to call Jessica “Aunt Jessie” if she were actually her aunt. Anyway, they could reveal “Spencer” as the killer, and if the real Spencer obviously didn’t actually kill her, that would set up for a twin reveal either in that episode or the finale.
Quote:
Spencer’s twin and Toby?
The scene while sexy and beautiful, there were some moments that felt like it wasn’t Spencer he was with. He even said “That’s not the Spencer I know”. She also mentioned the goodbye kiss. I am starting to think the twin was the one that kissed him then too! Thoughts? I mean her attitude was so different from the Spencer we saw in the last scene. The last scene was Spencer frustrated and trying to figure out the “choose or loose” situation. This Spencer seemed too relaxed, and honestly ballsy talking about kissing him when he’s still not completely over Ivonne’s death.
TK

Last edited by .:DoDs:.; 06-13-2017 at 08:46 PM