View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 03:03 PM
the1marie
Supreme Fan

Day 1: Favorite Ark-Born Female Character

Clarke Griffin

x

If I could describe Clarke Griffin in one word, it would be hardcore. This girl does not mess around.
She eats moral quandaries for breakfast and makes questionable decisions for the good of her people in
her sleep. And yeah, maybe a lot of those questionable decisions have terrible consequences, but
Clarke was still willing to make them. She's not perfect, but she is also strong and brave and selfless.
She sees good in people even when it’s hard to find. She forgives. She bears burdens no eighteen year old
should ever have to bear. She is incredibly flawed, but all of those flaws make her a better character.
The writers have been bold in having Clarke make some really dark decisions, and I really appreciate that
because it gives us so much to think about. And if I'm being honest, I know that I probably couldn't
do much better than Clarke if I were put in the same scenarios. And even when I'm yelling through my
screen at her I'm still rooting for her to find a way to be a better version of herself and I still want her
to find some sort of inner peace.

Honorable Mentions:
Octavia Blake
Harper McIntyre