View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 10:20 PM
Slayerette89
Obsessed Fan

I'd only rewatch certain scenes. The show on the whole is not worth it. But that's only if you hate this show as much as I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeytonForEver! (View Post)
I agree. PH's friendship should have been worked on more, especially since they both share a deep love for music, that's their link and it should have been made stronger.

On the Brooke side, I think she was kinda immature and selfish in the first 3-4 seasons. I also think she got better in the last part of season 4 and then in season 5 she finally grew up a bit, but she was funny too and gave the show some lightness. I found it really terrible that she threw a party in honor of Keith's death and got mad because Luke was too upset to dance and stuff.

Not saying Peyton is perfect or anything, she also has flaws, but I guess she was more sensitive throughout the whole seasons, and when she was a bit more selfish than usual it was after a bloody long time of sadness and tears, so let the girl be selfish for once!
The party thing was the worst. And she had the never to whine about it all the way up to 3.22. I was also annoyed by her insistence that her waiting in safety was also traumatic. I mean, sure it was. In a way. But nowhere near to the extent that it was for the people who did or could have gotten shot themselves. Her going "I was affected too!" to Lucas was so ugh. He was in the school the whole time and lost his uncle, you selfish nuisance.