View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 04:00 PM
SRBleyton4ever
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Well the message was pretty clear to me sooooo maybe I was more engrossed in it than you guys?
In my defense when I watched Frozen I was going through a difficult time suffering insomnia + anxiety, so it was my last resort at 3am for something to help me sleep ..... which in fairness to the movie it did wonderfully If I manage to look past my hatred of Olaf due to commercialization & that bloody awful 'do you wanna build a snowman' song, I might attempt it again over summer or at Christmas when it's forced upon me as usual

Quote:
(Don't judge me on the LK2 it's actually quality and the ONLY disney sequel worth any salt).
I loved LK2, dare I say more than the original since it didn't leave me completely traumatized (still to this day I can't watch Mufasa's death scene or when Simba's finding him dead like seriously Disney! Who the fck thought this was suitable for a kids film?!) & was a good continuation of the story. Despite that LK is my fav Disney film mostly for the fact it's the first I saw in the cinema & other personal reasons. After that would probably be Toy Story & Snow White. Never saw Sleeping Beauty, Little Mermaid didn't do much for me despite every girl in my class loving it, Hercules was quite cool along with Mulan. I just really hate the way Disney moved away from old school animation.