View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 06:33 AM
soup333
Extreme Fan

Overall, underwhelmed. I probably would be enraged by the history rewrite if I could muster up enough feeling over the show but I really just can't anymore. All of this is happening in some strange alt-version of Nashville so I just consider it all AU. Yes, Juliette's father was in the military. smh

I found several parts of this episode to just be completly ridiculous. After everything that happened with Cash, Deacon welcomes homeless Liv into his house and sets nary a ground rule? She's three years older than Daphne and he never considers that she could manipulate his child into doing something she probably shouldn't be doing? Never considers that she might rob him blind once he leaves the house? She could literally be a feral con artist and not some sweet kid who needs a helping hand. This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen Deacon do and that's saying something.

Scarlett tells Damien that she doesn't like his insinuation when he asks her how she knows the baby is his. I burst into laughter at this. Seriously? She's annoyed because he asked about that when he knows that you were sleeping with AT LEAST him and Gunnar at the same time? WTH? Girl, bye. You can't be high and mighty about that when the fact is that you had sex with two men and you didn't know who your child's father was until you got a DNA test. Come on, now. This is stupid.

Zach watching Bucky leave wherever they were in an emotional huff and then saying to Deacon, "What did I do?" is also ridiculous. He KNOWS what he did and presumably had just talked to Bucky about him "quitting" his position. Why is this even happening? Doesn't Zach just own 20% of the company??? Why does it feel like he owns more? Why did Bucky feel pressured to leave?

I'm still on the fence about this Avery song. Not sure.

I can't even talk about this Juliette stuff, which is the only reason I watched this week. I could have gotten over the history rewrite, but I'll never get over them making her triple down on that lie that way.

Nickelodeon airs the episodes after CMT. That's how I watch since I don't have CMT.