View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 10:57 PM
Holland Fan Forever
Fan Forum Hero

SRWN posted this today.

Inspired by photographer Damon Baker…
“RobertPattinson invited me to come and photograph him at a party he was hosting with Dior in Cannes. We had our own section to sit quietly and get to know one another through imagery. It is always calming to meet a fellow Brit in such a unique and foreign situation, to which he was a true and kind gentleman.”

“I had the pleasure of photographing cool and talented #KristenStewart for @chanelofficial & @madamefigarofr in #Cannes - Kristen once asked me what I do for work but I never like people to judge me based on my work alone so I didn’t clarify, when she walked on my set I gave her a wink and told her ‘Now You Know!'”
Damon Baker’s IG Comments posted along side his photos of both Rob and Kristen…
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola