View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 09:08 PM
Jp10ah
Master Fan

i just finished the episode. Wondering why i even bother. i appreciate that there was more music this episode but the overall episode was so not entertaining .

-Juliette's dad? did the writer's completely rewrite history here? wasn't her dad a pilot?

-The choir was oddly cold. I didn't feel what I should have for those people. I almost wanted Juliette to just leave them out because she doesn't really owe them anything so for them to get all upset with her peeved me.

-I didn't love Avery's song and I wanted to so badly.

-I hated The Exes Song. Why have they been getting such bad songs? if they can't give them a decent song bring their best ones back.

-They fire Bucky and we don't even get to see how that plays out? it just happens and we didn't even get to witness it? like 4 scenes about it but they leave out the one I actually would have liked to see.....ok makes sense........not in the least!

-The writers keep forgetting that if they want us to like Damien they need to stop making him the douchebag that Scarlett melts into a puddle for

-I don't care about Liv, Daphne or their love of Daria. I feel like it has no relevance to the storyline. And eats up so much screen time.

- Why do they have to make Zach so boring on top of him being a jerk? At least Jeff Fordham was entertaining. This guy is so blah and so jerky

-It was dark and gloomy again

-They could have omitted every since Scunnar scene because it was basically 2 words exchanged. "Did you talk to Damien?" "I don't want to talk about it here" WHY IS THIS A SCENE?!!!???

Emily spills the beans? we're supposed to believe that "OOoops I said to much" ???? So now they expect us to believe that Emily is an idiot? that was some Scooby Doo level cartoon exaggeration crap and it made me mad. She could have found out in a number of ways, overheard a phone call or a roadie talking about the change but no lets have another livingroom scene where Emily tells her.

NO WILL???!!! OMG CAN THEY STOP!

Gunnar once again has no Point of view. he is literally a shell of a character that says and does things but we have zero idea why.

This episode started out with a little promise and then it just felt like they were taping together scenes that didn't make sense and filling the gaps with nonsense.

why do I keep doing this to myself. I keep telling myself its going to get better but yet again another boring episode that establish what? where is the path? where is the story going? this is the definition of a soap opera. Who wants to make a bet with me about them finding Juliette's dad?