View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 02:05 PM
kristi_adela
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwen107 (View Post)
Lana Parrilla said at the convention in Denver on the weekend when she was asked which love interest he wants for Regina that she wants Robin Hood because he already is her love so I think they should leave it with the love interests. Maybe if they are very successful with the reboot and it goes on for more season they could think about it, but if they plan for 1 season now and then they will see they should leave her alone with the new love interests because it is so silly that they alway give her one and then they kill him again anyway.
She was so cute the way she said, "Robin." Clearly, she will do whatever she is told to do, because that's her job, but her preference is Sean and Robin. I don't see why anyone besides Henry needs a li, really. The first season, the emphasis was on telling Snow and Charming's love story and I could see them doing that with Henry and his tl. That's really all the love story we need. If Sean came back for a few episodes, I would rather see them develop Robin of Locksley and the Evil Queen. I feel like Regina's happy ending is still a work in progress, but I don't feel like it has to include romance right now.