View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 08:25 PM
Lenka5
Loyal Fan

Castle is one of my favorite shows but the last season was really horrible... you know there have been rumors of them not getting along for quite years but I never pay too much attention to it since it were jut a rumors and I didn't notice anything weird in their performance...
But in the last season Kate was promoted to be a captain and they spent very little time with Rick on screen together compared to the previous seasons. Which really really sucked since their relaiatioship, their interaction and chemistry was what made the show so special....

There were rumors that Stana and Nathan got in their contract they will work together only two days a week for a season 8 and I kinda started believed that something is really going on since it just did not make sense for the show to separate them like this since people loved watching them solving cases together.

And then they were going to renew the show without Stana supposedly because of costs but firing your female lead and half of the main couple wouldn't really make sense either. Fortunately it got cancelled so they did not get the chance to ruin it even more than they already did.

You know there are some kind of "not getting along" rumors on every show but with all what was going on with Castle I believe there really was some truth to that...Also not behind the scenes or interviews together with S and N in later seasons....

Sooo jealous of you having duo photo op with L and B...Isn's this like first year Bobby is going to conventions? Strange things are happening with Bobby, unfollowing Lana, going to convention...Maybe he was replaced by some doppelganger. LOL:

Last edited by Lenka5; 06-06-2017 at 11:38 PM