View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 12:23 PM
MyrnaLynne
Master Fan

Yes that Roswell thing was 3 YEARS ago now! Glad you are having a family reunion Keepsmiling. I'm not sure where PodMom has gone to - is she busy re-building her place in the OC, did she have surgery on her finger, is she off caring for grandkids? I haven't seen her on FB lately either. Now I'm worrying too...

Oh the porch looks better brown, but of course he did his usual slapdash job of it, and where he'd painted it the light color underneath, it shows through, so he really needs to do a second coat of paint there!

MLette stopped by, after her weekend in Maine at the BF's family cottage. They are outdoorsy people and she is so NOT outdoorsy or sporty. The sister took them on a 1-mile hike, but it turned out it was 1 mile to the start of the trail and then 4 miles! They hadn't brought water or anything and they were dying. Too much! This sister has a lot of energy - like Mr ML. We'll come back from doing something and I'll need a nap, and he goes to play basketball (they got back from the hike, everybody went to sleep, his sister wanted to go bike riding!)
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan