View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 09:42 AM
the_oc74
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teresey (View Post)
Hi everyone,

I've been rewatching all my DC DVDs this weekend and as amazingly as they are, it wasn't quite the same without the original music! I have been looking online and saw Rtrompert mentioned they had digital copies of the episodes. Has anyone been able to contact them? Unfortunately I am unable to PM but not sure why.

Anyhow this is a great forum and it is great to see there are still so many people passionate about the show. Also sorry if I've posted on the wrong thread- this is my first time on a message board in years :-)

Many thanks
Welcome Teresey! I joined a few months ago after learning the IMDB boards were being shutdown. I tried PM'ing Rtrompert back in February, but received no reply back. I do not believe they have posted in a long time. I do not know of anyone who posts currently that has confirmed they received any of the files from Rtrompert.

Another poster (berserk) came around and said he had S4 with the original music and was going to provide a link. No such link ever came and no posts since then.

I do have a handful of the S3/S4 episodes from the original airings. I been trying to figure out how/where to upload and not get the episodes removed due to copyright claims. I tried YouTube but the episode was quickly taken off. I have been busy lately with work and life; had no time recently to try other methods. I might just need to zip them up and send them as emails to the few interested.