View Single Post
Old 06-04-2017, 06:09 PM
Hamburgo1001
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveJules! (View Post)
I think there are devoted fans of Liz out there who love to talk about her and would watch anything she does, just because it has Liz. But I think these fans are mostly on Instagram or Twitter nowadays. I don't know if they know about this board or about . Or maybe they do know about it, but don't want to post here.
Sadly, I think message boards like this are slowly but surely on their way out. In my experience, most people prefer to talk about their favourite athletes, celebs and tv shows on social media platforms like Twitter and Tumblr now. I think FanForum is experiencing a record number of voluntary board closures this year (2 other long-running boards are currently going through the process) and a show like The Walking Dead ended up having it's board removed because it failed to reach the necessary posting requirements twice in 6 months. TWD has a massive online fandom, but it's fans are gathered in aforementioned places and simply can't be bothered to post on a message board like this.

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 06-04-2017 at 06:38 PM