Old 06-04-2017, 03:01 PM
nashville fan
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jp10ah (View Post)
http://www.kingsays.com/2017/06/04/n...ina-norman/‬

What the hell. Are they serious?!
D*mn! D*mn!! D*mn!!!

So, Katrina Norman will play Polly, “a stunning, authentic, and confident road manager for a popular musician.” Who is the "popular musician"? Maddie, Will, or Avery? It says musician....singular....so, it won't be The Exes and I don't think it will be Juliette. May be, but I don't think so. Could be Hallie, but will Hallie be a big enough star to need a road manager of her own? I'm thinking it will be for Avery. Why? Because of the words, "stunning, authentic, and confident" Of the three adjectives, the only one Juliette has at the moment is "stunning." The "authentic" and "confident" parts may be sorely lacking now and especially by the end of the 5B season. After what's happened with her continuous pain caused by her injuries from the plane crash, from the unsuccessful gospel album that she poured her heart into making, and from what's implied or apparently going on with Avery and Hallie's evolving friendship/relationship, seems like she's having a rough time. She's working hard at trying to be authentic...to be true to those she loves and to herself. And presently the only confidence she has is because of her work with Maddie. (Score one big point for Maddie listening to Juliette about her song!) While Avery is busy being Juliette's personel cook, cheerleader, and physical therapist, he seems to just be going-through-the-motions. You notice I didn't say Lover, B/C I don't know if that's going on. So, as usual, I'm afraid that the writers will bring this stunning, authentic, and confident road manager onto the show to.........Well, you know what I'm afraid of.