View Single Post
Old 06-04-2017, 03:58 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Kelly & Delta hopefully will record a song together
Quote:
The sisterhood between Goodrem and Rowland is so strong, Rowland said she’d only return to a second season of The Voice if her best friend was going to be there. It’s a 180-flip from the tense rapport between Goodrem and previous coach, Jessie J.

In fact, Rowland has such affection for her co-star she plans to collaborate with her on a new single while she’s in town. “We talked about it and everything. We just have to find the right music track and moment and we’re gonna get it,” Rowland enthused.

Source
That article is an interesting read, sounds like they're becoming really good friends . Delta's been helping show her around Sydney & understand Aussie slang (its also the same article I just posted in The Voice thread)

Chelle » join GTmy art