View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 07:28 PM
IloveJules!
Extreme Fan

My favorite Juliet scene is that one from One Of Us where Juliet confronts Sawyer and Sayid when they start to question/doubt her motives. The "why don't we just skip the part where you two pretend to be righteous" scene.

This scene became more famous after the end of Lost because it has Juliet and Sawyer touching hands (for the first time?) while holding the case. But that's not the reason I love this scene.

I love it because it shows how powerful Juliet has become on the island, but after she leaves them behind you can see a little bit of relief on her face. She's relieved she got to convince Sayid and Sawyer to let her take the medicine to Claire. That's something she wasn't able to do before going to the island. It shows a little bit of her vulnerable side. I saw it as Juliet not being happy doing it (confronting Sayid/Sawyer), but now she has the courage and strength to do it anyway when/if necessary. It connects the "two" Juliets. The Juliet before the island and the Juliet after/on the island.

The whole One of Us episode was perfect. It is my absolutely favorite Lost episode.