View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 05:58 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Michael Weatherly on 'Bull' in Season Finale

It’s been a trip for Michael Weatherly this year, making the trip from “NCIS” to his new legal drama “Bull” and in the season finale, his character is set for another adventure.

Weatherly stopped by TheWrap offices to talk about his transition from “NCIS” to “Bull,” and the latter’s first season finale, stating how fans will definitely notice something up with him.

It’s been around a year since Weatherly starred as Agent Anthony ‘Tony’ DiNozzo on “NCIS.” He said it was unclear what that experience would be like, but he says it’s been “extraordinary,” even with people coming up to him with their opinions.

Since “Bull” is coming back for a second season this fall, we’ll get to see plenty more of him and his team of jury and trial consultants. However, we also might be seeing some changes, since television veteran Glenn Gordon Caron is taking over as showrunner.

Weatherly can’t confirm what fans can expect in Season 2 — or if we’re going to see that “NCIS”/”Bull” crossover — but he’s trying his best to give the fans what they want.

It’s been around a year since Weatherly starred as Agent Anthony ‘Tony’ DiNozzo on “NCIS,” but we may still see an “NCIS” reunion, since Weatherly says there are talks to bring him and Cote de Pablo (who played Ziva David) back together.

“I think ‘Bull’ Season 2 is going to be ripe to be re-reviewed. I think it’s a show that has won many fans but I think it’s going to win many more,” he said.

Read More (may contain spoilers if you haven't seen the finale yet)
There's a video there too (which is where the gifs I just posted in the Tiva thread are from) but I can't watch it