View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 01:59 AM
yulan
Fan Forum Hero

The following are excerpts from the original Higher Education and Isn't It Romantic? scripts. They have not been altered.

• • •

theirlovestory
Losing My Religion. Oh life, it's bigger It's bigger than you.And you are not me. The lengths that I will go to. The distance in your eyes. Oh no, I've said too much.I've said enough. That's me in thecorner That's me in the spotlight. Losing my religion.Trying to keep up with you. And I don't know if I can do it.Oh no, I've said too much. I haven't said enough. I thought that I heard you laughing. I thought that I heard you sing. I think I thought I saw you try. Every whisper.Of every waking hour. I'm choosing my confessions Trying to keep an eye on you
Like a hurt, lost and blinded fool, fool.Oh no, I've said too much.I've said enough.

Consider this, Consider this, the hint of the century. Consider this, the slip that brought me to my knees, failed what if all these fantasies comeflailing around.Now I've said too much Oh life, it's bigger. It's bigger than you. And you are not me. The lengths that I will go to.The distance in your eyes.Oh no, I've said too much. I've said enough.

Losing My Religion. Oh life, it's bigger It's bigger than you.And you are not me. The lengths that I will go to. The distance in your eyes. Oh no, I've said too much.I've said enough. That's me in thecorner That's me in the spotlight. Losing my religion.Trying to keep up with you. And I don't know if I can do it.Oh no, I've said too much. I haven't said enough. I thought that I heard you laughing. I thought that I heard you sing. I think I thought I saw you try. Every whisper.Of every waking hour. I'm choosing my confessions Trying to keep an eye on you.Like a hurt, lost and blinded fool, fool.Oh no, I've said too much.I've said enough.

Consider this, Consider this, the hint of the century. Consider this, the slip that brought me to my knees, failed what if all these fantasies come flailing around.Now I've said too much Oh life, it's bigger. It's bigger than you. And you are not me. The lengths that I will go to.The distance in your eyes.Oh no, I've said too much. I've said enough.

• • •

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan