View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 07:20 PM
LightYears
Master Fan

‘Young Sheldon’, ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Spinoff, More Picked Up By CTV | Deadline
Quote:
Canadian broadcast network CTV has picked up four new U.S. comedies and nine dramas from this year’s Los Angeles Screenings for the 2017-18 season

They are comedies The Big Bang Theory spinoff Young Sheldon, Me, Myself & I from CBS and Roseanne revival and The Mayor from ABC. Dramas include Shondaland’s untitled Grey’s Anatomy spinoff, which will premiere midseason, and new legal drama For the People. Also on the list are new ABC dramas The Good Doctor, Ten Days in the Valley, The Crossing, Deception, The Gospel of Kevin and Marvel’s Inhumans along with Fox’s The Gifted.

CTV and CTV Two’s 2017-18 primetime schedules will be unveiled at the CTV Upfront on June 7 in Toronto.

“CTV’s strategically curated mix of the year’s most-buzzed about sitcoms and compelling dramas sets the stage for viewers to root for both heroes, families and even misfits with heart,” said Mike Cosentino, SVP Content and Programming at CTV parent company Bell Media. “We can’t wait to share our powerful new slate with advertisers and viewers next week.”
Good news for my lovely Canadian moderator.

Go to the 1:50 mark.

The Gifted: New TV Spot Shows Mutants Running For Their Lives

New TV spot.

Last edited by LightYears; 05-31-2017 at 12:15 AM