View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 12:44 PM
QueenMeredith
Fan Forum Star

👑 Q U E E N || Ellen Pompeo Appreciation #10: Because we can never get enough of her, we always want more and more!

a b o u t e l l e n
Ellen Pompeo received a Golden Globe nomination for Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series – Drama at the 2007 Golden Globe Awards for her work on “Grey’s Anatomy.” Along with her fellow cast members, she also received the 2007 Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Television Drama.

A Boston native, Pompeo made her major studio film debut in Brad Silberling’s “Moonlight Mile,” alongside Jake Gyllenhaal, Dustin Hoffman and Susan Sarandon. She went on to star opposite Luke Wilson, Vince Vaughn and Will Ferrell in the wildly successful “Old School,” and in Steven Spielberg’s “Catch Me If You Can,” opposite Leonardo DiCaprio.

Prior to “Moonlight Mile,” Pompeo had starred in several independent features, including “In the Weeds” and “Coming Soon.” - abc

credit
"It's a striking display - equal parts briskness, vulnerability and goofiness - and coupled with her looks which combine Meg Ryan winsomeness with Kate Hudson warmth it's not hard to see why Shonda Rhimes elected to build a show around her.

"I don't find acting to be a particularly noble way to make a living.
I'm not saving anybody's life, I'm not a teacher, I'm not working for UNICEF.
I don't think I'm some big deal.

credit
p e o p l e ' s c h o i c e a w a r d e e

"The fans of the show have truly touch me in ways I never thought possible.
So for that, I'm forever grateful and I love you dearly.

credit
v i d e o s
☟ | ☟ | ☟ | ☟ | ☟
more

Icon: Nikki