View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 07:48 AM
HipHopKingMike
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
Johns Sears, Tara and Emily...not a fan of them. Susan was cool, Toni was nice, Lucinda was good too, Colin mmh he was okay.
I personally liked Carly. But Tracy mmh average I would say. Matt was boring except for this one episode when he was on drugs that was the only great episode with him.
Mark was a no go I never liked him. Brooke creamed my corn with her comments, Joe was boring but I loved the parrot , Noah no thanks...I don`t know why Donna loved him....
And that I like Janet well I already wrote that.

But all in all yeah the earlier Seasons were better. And when Cindy and Jim left it was kinda sad. The only things I liked in Season 6 were Val/David and Clare/Steve. In Season 7 Clare/Steve started nice but ended bad...so yeah Season 6 was little better for me.
I think Jim and Cindy leaving kind of lost its shape. Season 6 was good because of Colin/Kelly, Steve/Clare, Brandon/Susan. I'm growing on Val/David now.