View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 04:12 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I really enjoyed Joey seeing Gretchen/Dawson through the store window. She deserved to see him moving on and knowing at least a tiny but of how he felt to see her happy with someone else. Her looks in the car were pretty interesting as well. But I liked seeing a jealous side of Joey. Her asking Gretchen if there was something between them was definitely cute.

I'm so glad that Gail decided to have the baby and that Dawson was happy for them.

"You know what I love about that kid?"
"Everything?"
"Well yeah that, and.... he can totally take a hint."

I really loved the Jen and Andie friendship/interaction. It was cute to see both of them hanging out with one another and confiding in each other, but I'm not sure that Jen was necessarily the best influence for Andie. I don't blame Jack for getting pissed at Jen for giving Andie drugs. Seriously, wtf was she thinking? It's hard to watch Jen possibly going back down this path.

I loved seeing the entire gang together, we definitely need more moments of this.

I love that Gretchen brought up Dawson's crush to Dawson in a mature way and I loved even more how he handled it. I love that he said he just saw a friendship with them. I thought that was cute, I love their friendship. I sort of wish it has just stayed there but I like this progression.

The Andie break down was hard to watch. She was spitting out a lot of truths. Interesting that she said she was still in love with Pacey. And then mentioning the cheating and wondering if they would still be together. Totally cringey but also sad. I was glad that Pacey was having trouble with Andie being in the hospital and wanted to be alone there. It showed how much he truly did still care about Andie deep down.

The ending DJO scene might have been the first scene I saw of the entire series. I just remember watching in a hotel room back in like 2005 and remembering a DJ dock scene with Dawson's longer hair. It was such a sweet moment between the two. I really miss their interactions this season. The distance between them is hard to watch.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote