View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 12:48 PM
Mason30
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartáƒĤaflutter (View Post)
Oh really? Hmm... I'm not sure what to think of that if there's no other cast. I like Elisabeth but I like the rest of the cast just as much!

That would be brilliant!

have you read the book aka you know what's going to happen in the future seasons?

Thanks for sharing that interview
yeah, the strength of the show is in this great ensemble... having yvonne and joseph grounds it for me. its nice to deviate sometimes, but i definitely missed seeing yvonne and serena's menace. also, i want to see how serena and the commander are interacting since they have broken the rules and had sex.

i havent read the book, but from what i can make out, most of the books key points will be covered in season 1, and season 2 will extend it beyond the scope of the book (which i believe had a very open ended ending). already, serena's backstory and lukes from this week werent in the book. so i think we are going to get a lot of new angles and stories come season 2 as they extend everything further outwards. im excited. hopefully we get to see those walls crumbling around serena... and i really really hope that she comes out ready to destroy a few people, most notably, that commander in the hallway that wouldnt let her speak and gave her sideeye at the gala banquet when she stood up and called everyone to attention. i wouldnt mind terribly if she killed him or something