View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 08:53 AM
livstevi21
Fan Forum Hero

Hello everyone! New NCIS fan here! I've been watching the show for some time on and off with the reruns on CH5. It was when I came across Abby Scuito's charcater that I became interested in the show (she was so instantly likeable to me that I would just switch it on to see her), but it wasn't until recently that I decided to properly watch it from the very beginning. And now I'm absolutely hooked! For the last few weeks, I've been watching at least four or five episodes almost every night and I'm now almost at the end of S3. I also managed to find and watch the two episodes of JAG in which NCIS first featured. I've also seen snippets of NCIS: LOS Angeles, but I probably won't properly watch the show until I've fully caught up with NCIS.

Name: Liv
Age/Bday: 28, 12th January
Hometown: Dartmouth, UK
Favorite character(s)?: I LOVE Abby. I think she's awesome and I always love to see what outfit she wears each episode. She's got such a unique style and I love her personality. I also loved Special Agent Kate Todd and was sad when she died. DiNozzo is hilarious but thinks way too much of himself sometimes. McGee is adorable, but my favourite character after Abby is Ducky. He always has an interesting story to tell and I like how he talks to the dead with such respect. And Gibbs, well he's just Gibbs! I like the air of mystery surrounding him and how even though he shouts at his team most of the time, you can tell he cares a lot about them and would put his life on the line for them. I especially love his relationship with Abby and how he connects with the children the team come across when on a case. Obviously there's a lot I don't know yet since I'm only just coming up to S4, (another 10 seasons to go so far ) but I can't wait to find out more!
Favorite ship(s)?: Abby/McGee and Abby/Gibbs
Favorite episode(s)?: The episode with Kate's funeral comes to mind - so sad and yet so heartfelt.
Anything else: Nothing much else to add really!