View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 09:13 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Quote:
A few days ago I learned that in some places of the world people eat turtle meat. I had a few moments of sadness and despair at the fact that no animal, however exotic or unlikely a farm subject, is exempt from the seemingly endless creative ways humans have thought to exploit them. But the good news is that this is an uncommon practice and one we can end with a bit of determination and insistence. 🐢🐢 Green Sea #turtles at Cayman #Turtle Centre are crammed into small, shallow tanks, mishandled by tourists, and used as photo props. Unnatural conditions cause the turtles stress, skin lesions, injuries and disease.

Carnival Cruise Line knowingly sends customers to this #cruel attraction. Please go to the link in @world_animal_protection’s profile bio to sign a #petition urging #CarnivalCruiseLine to put #animalwelfare ahead of profit. oh also thank you to everyone on here who cares about the voiceless, you're my favourite kind of person. 💗
load more comments
ginny.394You are such an inspiring woman 💕we need more people like you in this world you are so caring and kind I love you and because if you I realize all the harm we do to animals and of course they don't deserve it thank you for being sick a young inspiring person❤️ never give up on all your beliefs because people don't agree with you always remember people support you including me😊💕

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.