View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 12:30 PM
Popcorn71
Part-Time Fan

I knew that Iris was alive...just didn't know how they were gonna pull it off. And it was taken care of w/in the first few minutes of the ep. Didn't see that coming, but it was most appreciated.

HR wound up being the hero...don't know how I feel about that, but he did save Iris' life. My gripe is, why couldn't they have Barry be the one to ultimately save her? Isn't she the love of his life?

SavBarry was actually jealous of the RealBarry?! OK, that didn't make any sense, b/c after all he IS a time remnant. All of his "memories" were false, so why would he think that Iris would want to be w/him?! Sorry, had to get that off of my chest. I really liked the episode, but that one bit really bothered me. Anywho...

Cisco pulled a one-two on SavBarry...glad someone was thinking. And I hope that Cynthia returns as often as possible next season. She & Cisco are just TOO CUTE together.

Don't know exactly what KF or Caitlyn, or whatever her name is supposed to be, but at this point I can't see her being a regular character.

Iris saved the day!! All along she was the hero(ine). It's true that there is no Flash w/out Iris West.

The ending...why won't they let my babies be happy? Iris was all ready to be Iris West-Allen, & then the Speedforce comes along & changes all of that (for now, anyway).
Hopefully next season, they'll actually show Iris being the anchor & lightning rod that she is, by pulling Barry out of the Speedforce by herself.