View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 09:53 AM
Valeerena
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Yes, I feel like the trailer will be released anytime now.
I HOPE so.. Please I need it this Thursday. Enough teasing us.

Quote:
Hopefully he does. Right now he's still very meek and scared. Maybe a threat to Yara's life will wake him up?
Quote:
Yep, the obvious ones will be the Lannisters. Perhaps Dany has finally made her way to KL?
I was thinking about how and where the battles will go? Here's my speculation; First for the sea battle, Euron will hit hard, breaking Yara/Theon fleet, defeating them. He'll capture either Theon or Yara or both. On the other hand, The Lannisters army will collide with The Reach ( Olenna Tyrell) and Dorne armies. May be on the Reach lands or onn the way between KL and the Reach. Suddenly, Dany will make an appearance burning every Lannister . The question now is Will she meet Jaime or even recognize him? That will be a big problem for Jaime if she did recognize him as she'll simply burn him alive for killing her father but if she didn't then Jaime'll be safe temporarily if he was able to make alive through this mess. Now, I'm sick worried about him and Bronn. Will they die this season? It's very likely now when I saw Dany's new pic

Spoiler:

Quote:
Me too. This could ben the inn which connects well to the other picture we got of Arya inside. Wow, I didn't even think that Ed's possible appearance could be in this scene
Exactly. My money it'll be the Inn where Hotpie works. I wanna see this reunion. He'll bake her a wolf cookie better than the first one he had given her I wish she could meet Gendry too. I've missed those three being together. And yeah They mentioned Ed will do his scene with Maisie singing in an inn so sure it'll be in this very inn

Quote:
OMG this gave me goosebumps cause that's definitely Jon. I can't even make out if there are others, all I see is my KITN
YES. OMG.. Their final duel will be extremely breathtaking and awesome. Yeah! I believe they'll fight and Jon'll kill him or that's what I wish

Some fans suggested its Dany who was in the Night King's eye beside Jon

ُETA: THE TRAILER IS HERE, FOLKS

"I wish I was the monster you think I am" ~ Tyrion Lannister
"I'm no lady" ~ Brienne of Tarth

Last edited by Valeerena; 05-24-2017 at 10:01 AM