View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 08:48 AM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

I'm really glad that you both found this board, BrooklynFan and PatBat and that you enjoy posting here ... I find it such a good/constructive place to discuss the show and the people here are awesome. (might be a bit biased though )

Finally doing my list:

1. Raven - She comes to my mind at once ... she's brilliant, resilient and tough. She can figure anything out and it's the 100, something will inevitably go wrong even in the bunker and most definitely when the five years is over. And Raven is definitely someone you want on your side, when it happens.

2. Monty - Similar reasons to Raven, he can do wonders with that amazing brain of his ... still flabbergasted that he wasn't on Clarke's list because I would want him on my side if it comes to surviving a death wave/just surviving on the Ground, really.

3. Bellamy - He's not a perfect leader by far, but he is capable of rallying/inspiring the masses and that would come in handy when there's dissent in the bunker.

4. Abby - Mainly because of her doctor skills but also because she is clearly trying to be a better person, I think that she deserves to survive even if she doesn't feel that right now. Plus, she is needed to train other people in the bunker to be medically capable too.

5. Clarke - I have so many conflicting thoughts about Clarke, this season especially but I do still think that she's worthy of being on the list. She has saved Skaikru's butts so many times and though I really have issues with some of her rash decisions, she does have some great ideas sometimes ... she's a big picture person and you need someone like that when you're strategising.

6. Octavia - She won the conclave and also is one of the rare few who can bridge the gap between Skaikru/Grounders and keep the peace (hopefully).

7. Kane - Similar reason as Octavia, he has the right mindset/attitude (though again he's not perfect) to bridge that gap between the two main groups in the bunker. And people do listen to him, sometimes.

8. Miller - He's young and strong and though I didn't like that he went along with the majority when it came to the bunker decision, he is one that you can rely on to execute actions once decisions are made.

9. Indra - I have my misgivings with Indra sometimes but it doesn't change the fact that she's loyal to Octavia and is clearly strong willed. So, she is someone that others will listen to and Octavia, in her position right now as One Clan leader, needs that.

10. Jackson - Because they can't just have one doctor around.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit